Ganesha Caller Tunes

Ganesha caller tunes, sung by myself and my sister Srimathumitha:




Comments

  1. Hi Charulatha,

    I just watched your youtube clips and loved them! I think you were absolutely enjoying your music every second that you were singing.
    Beautiful!

    I have some questions to ask you and get your honest advice in the area of carnatic music. I live in Melbourne and plan to learn carnatic music. I have been a music enthusiast all my life but never did it
    strike me to learn music seriously. I am 34 now and I have only been singing movie sings on and off. Other than that I have never had any voice training. Could you please tell me what can a student expect if
    he/she has taken a late plunge into this carnatic world? Is it like calisthenics that cannot be performed or perfected if one hasn't begun as a child at the right age? Or is carnatic music something to do with hard work and dedication? The more sincere you are, the better you become? It would be very nice if I can get some useful advice from you in this regard. As a new student, I want my expectations to be grounded in reality. For me music is joy and joy is music, and music is god and god is music. That is pretty much me! Hope to hear from you.

    Thanks for posting the fanstastic videos!

    Best regards,
    Rekha, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kannukkul Pothivaippen - Thirumanam Enum Nikkah

A Raga's Journey — Heart-rending Hamsanandi

I have to identify it!!!!