About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Sunday, November 7, 2010

RajTV Diwali Fusion

Video Clips of Raj TV's Diwali music programme are  available on YouTube:


Charulatha Mani - Vocal
Raviram -Flute
Nagarajan - Pads and Tabla
Suryanarayanan - Mridangam
Manigandan - Keyboard

Part 1 - Ragamalika:





Part 2 - Maadu meikum kanne:






1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your rendition of the conversation between Yashoda and Krishna. I also liked the ragamalika and in particular the thani avarthanam. I took the liberty of sharing it with my friends on Face Book.
    Love
    Ravi, Colorado

    ReplyDelete