About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Raga's Journey - Sacred Shanmukhapriya


Isai Payanam - Raga Shanmukhapriya:


Also on Raga Shanmukhapriya:



2 comments:

  1. I don't find the songs mentioned over there similar. But maybe they are all different adaptations of the same raaga. I don't think I can ever identify a raaga from a song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good singing i like u your voice.......
    Diviyan Raj

    ReplyDelete