New Video Clips

     

Comments

  1. In the roles of vocalist, playback singer and narrator, you are enriching the musical sense/knowlesge for both rasikas as well beginners of music

    Really most admirable work being done by you charulata ji

    Great fan
    durga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respected Charulatha Mam

    Namasthe and Greetings

    My name is Nitesh and I am a medicine student by profession and I want to learn Carnatic Music, since few years. Due to severe academic stress,I could not concentrate on my passion. Now I am knowing my soul's call and I want to learn carnatic music. Accidentally I came across your renditions through your youtube channel and I am writing to you, to seek some guidance and suggestions in this regard.

    In Hyderabad, where I stay, classical music had lost its base among the younger generation ultimately depriving sincere seekers an opportunity to learn and do sadhana. There are some government funded schools here and there but those lack teachers and minimum infrastructure. There are some universities offering bachelor's and master's degrees but those are not for normal college going students like me.

    So, this is to request some suggestions and guidance from you. Hope you would reply as early as possible.

    Ever in the service of the lord

    Nitesh Bharadwaj
    Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kannukkul Pothivaippen - Thirumanam Enum Nikkah

A Raga's Journey — Heart-rending Hamsanandi

I have to identify it!!!!