About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pious Notes - Ragas Nasikabhushani and Vagadeeshwari



Classical Compositions in Ragas Nasikabhushani and Vagadeeshwari:


MP3 Clips:

Film Songs in Ragas Nasikabhushani and Vagadeeshwari:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Charu for another wonderful performance treat today at ABBAS Cultural...It was such a blessing to watch you getting felicitated by KB Sir...you made us feel like school kids when you sang 'Raghupathi Raghava Raja ram' and every other song took us into your world of eternal music journey...Thanks from bottom of my heard..loved listening to you again live today...
    Umasree Raghunath with Raghunath AnandaBabu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from Me Too.. It was a wonderful performance yet again..This is only the 2nd time that I am hearing you perform LIVE !! I also must say your audience connect is amazing... and BTW
    Happy Birthday and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Charuma for these 2 uncommon ragas.Ram Ram
    chandrasekaran sundaresan

    ReplyDelete