About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Raga's Journey - Dynamic Durbarikaanada



A Brief Guide to Raga Durbarikaanada:

Isai Payanam on Jaya TV - Kaanada and Durbarikaanada Episodes:


Isai Payanam DVD 10 - Raga Durbarikaanada in Film Music:



Film Songs in Raga Durbarikaanada:



2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you Charulatha for your abiding initiative in creating/sustaining awareness &interest in Ragas among paamara &panditha alike. One old song of Ghantasala comes to my mind"neevaravillayelin adharavedu..?
    S Balasubramanian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    I am new to this blog post . I love the work you are doing go ahead

    all our prayers and love with you to continue.

    love
    jayanthi

    ReplyDelete