About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Valour and Worship - Ragas Arabhi and Devagandhari




Classical Compositions:
Vinarada - Devagandhari :: listen / download::
Anapoorne Visalakshi - Sama :: listen / download ::

Film Songs in Ragas Arabhi, Devagandhari, and Sama:


Previously covered Ragas:

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant captivated by your excellent description of Ragas, very useful for novice and expert it is a great resurgence of traditional music May god Bless you! with prosperity and a a very long life
    Dr Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaskaram,

    Wish to highlight that Indru Namadhullamey pongum pudhu vellamey ( Thanga Padhumai ) also is another Arabhi based composition only by tht MSV-TKR in 1959. Can you please explore this song's beauty please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Indru Namadhu ulllame" is a beautiful piece in Arabhi..the phrase "RMPD,P M,GRSND" bringing out the raga's flavour. Thank you for pointing out this song from "Thanga padhumai"..

    ReplyDelete