About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Folksy flavours - Senchuruti and Yadukulakambhoji



Maadu meikum kanne - Raga Senchuruti:


Film Songs in Ragas Senchuruti  and Yadukulakambhoji:



Previously covered Ragas:

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge you have acquired about karnatic raagaas & the compositions in classical as well as film music over a period of time & your amazing attitude of doing hard work in sharing the same with everybody so that karnatic music awareness will be spread over the length & breadth of music lovers across the globe..
    Having said that, I have to mention that "Bruhi Mukundeti" is a composition of Sadasiva Brahmendraar, the great saint, a composer of Carnatic music in 'Sanskrit' and an Advaita philosopher & not by Paapanaasam Sivan who composed in Tamil.

    ReplyDelete