About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Raga's Journey - Raga Purvikalyani



Carnatic compositions in Raga Purvikalyani:

Previously covered Ragas:

1 comment:

  1. I am resident in Canada. I am 74 years old,but a fanatic lover of Carnatic Music. It has been a desire of mine to experience the bliss of "Isai Vilaa"conducted in the month of Decemeber.I intend coming to Chennai in December this year.Could u please inform the dates, how it iis conducted., how long the programme be.
    taguram thiagarajah

    ReplyDelete