About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Friday, August 17, 2012

A Raga's Journey - Devotional Kambhoji



Isai Payanam on Jaya TV - Raga Kambhoji:

Isai Payanam Live Concert - Raga Kambhoji:

Film Songs in Raga Kambhoji:



3 comments:

  1. I don't know how to express my excitness On your voice repeatedly I am hearing your voice daily thousands of times Thank you for reading my mail If you have sufficient time please reply me With regards T.k.udayakumar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately, I have never heard of you or heard your song. Today, I accidentally found your name while listening to other singers, and after hearing your voice and your performance with explanations, I had goosebumps. What a fantastic voice, poise, and confidence. I have now become your number one fan. I am going to buy all your records. Wishing you all the very best and hope you continue to thrill us with your success. Truly, One in a million.
    Cheers.
    Prof Sitharthan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying your programs on Jaya TV via the computer.Excellent explanations and linking so well to film music and classical music. Thank you very much Mani & Jaya

    ReplyDelete